Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Katy Katy is offline

Default Sorting Subtotals

Seperate. I need to put the ones with a total other than zero (including the
detail) on another tab so I can analyze the data and find out why there is
not two offsetting numbers.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

What do you mean by "segregate"?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Katy" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that I am subtotaling. Most of the subtotals are zero,
but I am only concerned with the subtotals that are not. I need to keep the
detail. How can I segregate what has a zero total from another subtotal
without manually looking through the spreadsheet and copying and pasting? I
have already tried sorting by the total column, but it won't let me. FYI, I
am using Excel 2007.

Thanks!!