Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I get all the tabs and pages of the worksheets to appea

I wonder whether you've got a window which is positioned so that the tabs
are off the screen? In Excel 2003 I would use Window/ Arrange, so in 2007
it would be View/ Window/ Arrange All. After you've arranged the window so
that you can see it all, you can maximise the window if you want to.

If you are still struggling with conversion from Excel 2003 to 2007
commands, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm or
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...leId=9028 218
--
David Biddulph

"EJ" wrote in message
Ok, I've been looking all over - I found the new options area and checked
view the ribbon, scroll, tabs, etc. I still can't see the tabs for the
other
worksheets.
This is a really hard learning curve.

"EJ" wrote:

I am new to office 2007. I miss the "tools" area. How do you find it?
I've
been looking and looking. If I choose full page view, I can see the
tabs,
but not the top ribbons. This is awful. I have several sheets and I
have
data for my students and the grades are due, and I can't switch sheets.
must have done something last night, but I can't find it today.
EJ

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Tools/ Options/ View/ Sheet tabs
--
David Biddulph

"coolbeans" wrote in message
All of my workbooks are missing the tabs and their pages. I went to
unhide
tabs and that didn't work. I've done this before and I thought it
had
something to do with the view but I can't figure it out. Can anyone
help
me?