Simon

Thankyou, I'll give that a try.. cheers!

"John Mansfield" wrote:

Here are a couple of resources that will show you how to achieve this:

Andy Popes site €“ includes a downloadable example:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/piezeros.htm

The example in the hyperlink below also includes a downloadable file. The
chart in the example is a clustered column type. For your needs, change the
type to a pie chart. Then, in the Standard Toolbar go to Chart - Chart
Options - Legend Tab. Check the Show Legend option.

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...o_zero_values/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Simon" wrote:

I have a pie graph created from 36 rows by 1 numeric 'count' column. I have
created a pie chart which shows the count distribution based on the 36 rows.
Where a row has zero count, there is no slice. I would like to turn off the
legend entry automatically where a row has a zero count, thereby reducing the
overall size of the legend table.