Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default Funtions return wrong result BUG in Execel ???

On Dec 27, 8:39*am, "Fred Smith" wrote:
The main reason for replying to duplicate posts
is so that others don't waste time with questions
that have already been answered.

Agreed. Your posting was merely informative. I lumped it together
with MikeH's posting, which seemed unduly judgmental. My bad!

I have no problem with people posting duplicates because they believe
their first posting was lost, either due to an error message, which is
often misleading, or after not seeing the posting after waiting a
reasonable amount of time. In this case, the OP waited 16 hours.
More than reasonable, IMHO.

But in such cases, it behooves the person posting the duplicate to
mention it in the beginning (e.g. "please forgive the duplicate
posting") so that other people who cannot help themselves from
criticizing others might find some solace.