Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mj mj is offline

Default Trying to Edit Graph Title Causes Excel to Crash

I am at my wits end... all of a sudden when I try to edit the graph title in
Excel 07 it crashes 100% of time. I was able to edit them two days ago...
very frustrated.

I thought that it might have been corrupt files, but Excel is acting the
same on the files I was working on just two days ago and other files that
haven't been worked on in months.

I am running Excel 2007 (12.0.6331.5000) SP1 (12.0.6320.5000) on XP Pro
(SP3). I have run the repair process twice without any change. Does anyone
out there have any ideas how to fix this problem?

--

MJ