Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default Funtions return wrong result BUG in Execel ???

On Dec 27, 7:26*am, "Fred Smith" wrote:
Read the replies to your other posts.

On Dec 27, 7:23 am, Mike H wrote:
Why don't you look at the replies in your previous post?

My guess is: because he can't see them (yet). In fact, even the OP's
original posting does not appear (yet) when I use the web interface to
the MS Discussion Groups. It is a problem that both of you seem to be
aware of, judging from your ealier postings copied below.

From: Mike H
Date: Dec 26, 2:11 pm
Subject: Microsoft's Excel Discussion Group Site is screwed up.
To: microsoft.public.excel.misc

It does that frequently, they'll fix it in the next day or so

On Dec 27, 9:30 am, Templar wrote:
I don't see any messges after December 23, 2008?
Yet, I receive notifications of posted answers.
--
Templar