Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mkcma via OfficeKB.com mkcma via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Vlookup won't work

I know there are matching part numbers, and all of the formulas pasted down
show N/A. When I don't attach the last value in the formula as 'false' it
brings the closest matching part number, so I know a formula can work.

My data layout is:
Sheet 1 - Column A: Part #
Column B: Description
Column C: 5 Yr Warr USA
Column D: 5 Yr Warr CDN (this was a formula of column C - I
converted it
to paste special and it is now a valule.

Sheet 2 - Column C: Part #
Column D: Description
Column I: Cdn Price (This sheet downloaded from a program
called ERA)

On Sheet One I have put a formula as follows
=VLOOKUP(A1,Cdn!C:I,6,FALSE)

E McGimpsey wrote:
It again didn't work???

Can you be a bit more specific about what "didn't work" means?

Did you get an error message? and error value? incorrect values? a crash?

What was your exact formula and data layout?