Mark G

Where do I insert the code?
--
MsG

"Rowan" wrote:

Mark

You could try this macro to replace the server path on the hyperlinks with
the CD drive (I have assumed this is D). This is untested so save the file
before running this code.

Sub Hyper_Change()
Dim hpl As Hyperlink
For Each hpl In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks
hpl.Address = "D:\" & Right(hpl.Address, Len(hpl.Address) _
- InStrRev(hpl.Address, "\"))
Next hpl
End Sub

Hope this helps
Rowan

"Mark G" wrote:

I have a spreedsheet on our Novell server with several hundred hyperlinks. I
want to be able to put this on a CD and all linked files with it so that it
will work from any computer not on the network. Is there a way to do this?
Everytime I try to do this it keeps looking for the server and not the cd.
--
MsG