Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ghost ghost is offline

Default how to use selectionchange instead of doubleclick event?

Hi,
I am using the following code to autofilter a list if the user wants to see
more details of employee training. The problem is, if I want to see more
details I have to double click first on employee ID and click on a link
beside employee ID. What I want is, once I click on the link, the link takes
me to the sheet of training and filter employee ID and training of him. How
to adjust the blow code?
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Dim cell As Range
Sheets("a1").Rows.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Sheets("a1").Rows.EntireRow.Hidden = False
If Target.Column < 2 Then Exit Sub
For Each cell In Sheets("a1").Range("a2:a200")
If cell.Value = ActiveCell.Value Then
cell.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
Else
cell.EntireRow.Hidden = True