Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daydd daydd is offline

Default Formula for Updating Several Worksheets at One Time

When I update my master worksheet, I want to save time by updating several
tabs at the same time.

I am using the following formula/function:
=VLOOKUP("BOS",Master!A$3:B$26,2,FALSE)

I have several dealers within the BOS region. I want in column A (BOS
"region"), column B (dealer code), column c (dealer name), etc. The above
function is pulling over the Region, but not separating the dealer info
(dealer code, name, etc), how do I keep it from duplicating, but pull over
ALL dealer info under the BOS region? Or is there a better formula that
might work?

Thanks in advance for your help,