Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JICDB JICDB is offline

Default Sorting down and over

I'm hoping someone can save me alot of work and aggrevation. I have a list
of cities in alphabetical order in column A and in column B a list of the bus
route numbers that serve those cities. This list is 20 pages long. If I
show it the way it is there is plenty of white space with lots of trees being
killed in the process. I want the data to show in two general columns but It
must remain in alphabetical order by city. Sort of like Word when you put
the data in columns. I want to use Excel because the remainder of the
booklet is in Excel.

Other than cutting and pasting the data at the page breaks and moving the
data around manually is there some way to do this?