Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Show a row of data in a different sheet if cell isn't null

One quick way to set it up dynamically

Assume source data in Sheet1, cols A to C, where the key col = col A
In another sheet,
In A2: =IF(Sheet1!A2<"",ROW(),"")
Leave A1 blank. This is the criteria col, monitoring your line:
If a cell is not blank or null ...

In B2:
=IF(ROWS($1:1)COUNT($A:$A),"",INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,SM ALL($A:$A,ROWS($1:1))))
Copy B2 to D2. Select A2:D2, copy down to cover the max expected extent of
source data in Sheet1, say down to D100. Minimize col A. Cols B to D will
return the desired results from Sheet1, all neatly packed at the top.
--
Max
Singapore
"OCDinNC" wrote:
If a cell is not blank or null (meaning I have used some of those items), I
need the row of data to copy to the next worksheet. How can I do this?