Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Buffulo Alice[_2_] Buffulo Alice[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting information from One Sheet to Many

I may be missing understanding something but when i go ahead and do this i am
just getting the words that i typed in and not the date from the first sheet

"Luke M" wrote:

How big is this list?
If using XL 2003 or older, must be 30 or less. If 2007, you're oky. Coult
try this:
Select all 150 sheets (use Shift to select)
In cell C5,
=Sheet1!A1&Sheet1!A2&Sheet1!A3&.......

and so on.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Buffulo Alice" wrote:

I have a workbook with 150 sheets. My first sheet is a list of places. I
would like to take that list and have each cell become fill into cell C5 in
all the other sheets. Is this possible without going through and typing each
name from my list. Thanks for your help