Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
geezz geezz is offline

Default Feature to automatically save back up files to a different locatio

Hi Microsoft,

I would like to be able to automatically save shared excel files (read only
back up) to a different location so that other users can read the file,
without having to give them access to a certain network drive.

I know it is possible to create an automatic back up (I already use this
feature for recovery purposes), but I would like the file to save itself in a
different location as well. This is not a new question, as you can see from
the below (helpful) entries on answers.google.com. I would really appreciate
an answer as to whether MS will provide a solution to this not so strange
request.

http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/123071.html

Thanks in advance

click "I Agree" in the message pane.