Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default multiple hyplerlink updating

pls expand:

what does the hyperlink refer to? another workbook/worksheet? a www
site?

does the e-mail body contain some contents of the worksheet where the
hyperlink is located?

On 22 Gru, 11:44, Grant Spooner wrote:
currently we use a workbook with a sheet for each day of the month, at the end of each day you click on the hyperlink to send the email, problem we have is this hyperlink needs updating all the time and doing it sheet by sheet is a lengthy task.
is there a way of having one master sheet per workbook where the hyperlink can be updated and at the same time it will update all 31 sheets witht he same hyperlink?