Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default 'IF' Macro to insert cell contents to alternate cell if cell not e

Sub findbottom_paste()
Set rng1 = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0)
Range("C2").Copy Destination:=rng1
End Sub

Or alternative.....................

Sub findbottom_paste()
Set rng1 = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0)
rng1.Value = Range("C2").Value
End Sub

Will keep moving down one cell each time you run the macro, copying C2 to
next empty cell in column A

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:02:04 -0800, Gryndar
wrote:

I would like to create a macro that sends the contents of a cell to another
cell when a particular button is sellected but if that cell already has
content to then send the info to an alternate cell. *(Click on button 1 to
send contents of C2 to cell A2 but if A2 is not empty to send contents to A3)

I have used ya'll (yes I am southern) several times before for macro info
and have received great responses. Thanks a bunch in advance. MERRY
CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!