Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC Rippstein hotmail com> KC Rippstein hotmail com> is offline

Default Going from one Sheet to another in the same file

you can right click on the sheet navigator in the lower left corner of the
sheet to see a pop up showing all your sheets. clck one to go to it.
if you have more than 15 sheets, there will be a "more sheets" option...
click that and you get a scrollable list of all of your sheets
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Moises" wrote:

KC,
Thanks.
There is a way to go to a known Sheet tab, for example I am in Sheet 1 and I
need to go to the Sheet named "INV", and this sheet is not after or before
the Sheet 1.

Thanks
--
Moises

"KC Rippstein" wrote:

Ctrl+PgDn to go to the next sheet, Ctrl+PgUp to go to the previous sheet.
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Moises" wrote:

I have a file with more than 10 Sheet tabs, is there a short cut to go from
one sheet to another ?
The sheet tabs are in the same file.
Something similar to what we have in order to go from one cell to another
pressing the F5 key ?

Thanks
--
Moises