Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default 'IF' Macro to insert cell contents to alternate cell if cell not e

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sub CheckCell()
If Range("A2").Value = "" Then
Range("A2").Value = Range("C2").Value
Else
Range("A3").Value = Range("C2").Value

Best Regards,

Luke M

"Gryndar" wrote:

I would like to create a macro that sends the contents of a cell to another
cell when a particular button is sellected but if that cell already has
content to then send the info to an alternate cell. *(Click on button 1 to
send contents of C2 to cell A2 but if A2 is not empty to send contents to A3)

I have used ya'll (yes I am southern) several times before for macro info
and have received great responses. Thanks a bunch in advance. MERRY
CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!