D.Parker

Default Cell Content from UserForm Not Retained

Hello again:

I'm a novice user and I have a created a UserForm for placing certain
contents into particular cells. The problem is when I save and exit Excel
and come back into the same workbook, if I click that cell the UserForm pops
up as expected, but if I do not make a selection and close (click the close
button, red 'x') the userform or cancel the userform the cell contents from
the previous save disappear and the cell is blank. I would think the cell
contents should stay as is until I put some information into the cell.

Is there a way to keep the cell contents when I reopen Excel (from a
previous save)and launch the userform, do not make a selection, and close or
cancel the userform?

Kind regards,

D.Parker