Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Printing Objects

The menu option for autoshapes says: Format Autoshape

Did it work when you tried it?

soldier1981 wrote:

It's actually an banner I got from autoshapes. Instead of linking a
powerpoint object I just used an autoshape cuz I wanted a different color
pattern that was not available when just normally filling in cells. Is that
different if its an autoshape??
~J

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Try rightclicking on the object (you may have to be in design mode for some of
them).

Choose Format Control (or format autoshape or format something)
On the Properties tab, check the Print option.

If this doesn't work, what is the object that you're using.

soldier1981 wrote:

How do I print objects with the rest of the worksheet? Currently when I
print the worksheet, the object is just left off the printed page. Thanks.

~J

--

Dave Peterson

--