JMA

Default Importing multiple Text files into Excel 2003

Is it possible to import several Text files into Excel through one step? I
realize that each file will open a seperate workbook, but if I could cut out
the step of opening every file individually it would save a lot of time.

The files are ASCII format (text delimited), which were converted from an
*.SBF file. The SBF files I am referring to are datalogging files generated
from the software we use for our mechanical testing rig. The test computer
and software is supplied by Servotest
(http://www.servotest.com/homepage.html). I am looking to just increase my
efficiency on importing the data, since I perform this task regularly.

Thank you for your help-
Joe