Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Babymech Babymech is offline

Default Drop downs

In Office 2007, look under the 'Data' tab up in the ribbon. With the cell you
want to use for the drop-down menu selected, hit "Data Validation". Here you
can set the values users are allowed to enter into the cell - the drop-down
menus are under the option "Allow:List" in the validation categories. The
data for the list should be in the form of a range - either in the format
=$A$2:$A$20 which contain your different options, or in a named range with
the same options. Hope that helps.

"How do add Drop down list" wrote:

How do I add drop down list in my excel spreadsheet so that it would look
like a database where in I can choose options in a single cell.