Bernie Deitrick

Justin,

To return the latest (lowest down the sheet) values from columns B to F,
enter this anywhere in column B of your other sheet, and copy over to column
F. You can then use it for the basis of your calculations.

Just use a date (other than Christmas, 2025) that is further in the future
than any of the dates in your table. Change the Sheet Name to reflect the
actual name of the sheet with the table.

=VLOOKUP(DATEVALUE("12/25/2025"),'Sheet Name'!A:F,COLUMN())

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Justin C" wrote in message
e.com...
I'm adding one row of data to a table each day, the first column is the
date. On another worksheet in the same workbook I'd like to show a
calculation based on the most recent data only, the data on the second
worksheet is mainly static apart from a daily update based on the new
figures.

Any suggestions on how to go about this?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Justin.

--
Justin C by the sea.