Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I create a shortcut from a cell on one tab to another tab?

Insert a hyperlink to the proper tab for each employee.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200821

"Sarah K." wrote:

I have a workbook that tracks employee information. My first tab is an
employee list with at a glance information, and then I have a separate tab
for each employee with more detail. Because I have 100 employees, its a pain
having to scroll through to that employee's tab. Is there a way to create a
button or something next to the employee's name on the first tab that I can
select that will automatically take me to their individual tab?