Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bman Bman is offline

Default Extracting datas from one list not on another list

Take a look at the "Match" function. I am not sure how much flexibility you
have with the master. I take it that the "second" sheet you mentioned will
have some existing customesr as well as new ones, before the master is
updated.

There is a help on this at the following MS site, so no need for me to go
over it.

It would be best if you could have your master list and the montly updates
both in the same sheet. in separate columns or arrays

I have used the Hlookup function to do similar tasks. Just be careful when
you sort, to copy the appropriate cell formulas with the resulting result,
before you sort.

Hope this helps.

"bman" wrote:

"Dani Lima" wrote:

Otto,

Both worksheets look like that:

colA colb Colc cold
2 Clients'name Accur % total ord total deliv.
3 051 -Danielle
4 098 - Andre
5 110 - Aliine

I wanna copy from the "another" worksheet the names on columm A that aren't
on the Columm A of the master worksheet to the end of the columm A of
worksheet. The rows with the headers are always the third and the data starts
always on the fourth.
Yeah, I have more than one "another" worksheet. But they each one just feed
the mastersheet once, at its respective month.
If possible I'd like them sorted.

thks

Dani

"Otto Moehrbach" escreveu:

Dani
This would have to be done with VBA. Provide details about the layout
of the data in both sheets. That is, what columns have the names? What
columns do you want copied from one sheet to what columns in the master
sheet? What rows have the headers and in what rows do the data start? Do
you have more than one "another" sheet? Do you want the master sheet sorted
after the copying is done? HTH Otto
"Dani Lima" <Dani wrote in message
Here is my problem: I have a master worksheet that is feed by another
worksheet every mounth. I have to check on the second worksheet the mames
of
the clientes that isn't on master worksheet and than extract them to the
first empty row on master worksheet. After that I have to extract the
clients' deliveries data on the second worksheet to its match on the
master
worksheet. Could you help me?