Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kwoodward kwoodward is offline

Default IF/THEN Formula

Luke M wrote:
Sounds like your doing a LOOKUP, or CHOOSE.

As Fred said, if you post more about what you are trying to do, we can be
more helpful.
Hi!

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here's the formula:

=IF(E22=0,0):IF(E22=1,$G$9):IF(E22=2,$G$10):IF(E22 =3,$G$11)

Where e22 is the number 0, 1, 2, or 3.
So if a 0 is in e22, put in 0
If a 1 is in e22, put in the number from cell G9
If a 2 is in e22, put in the number from cell g10
If a 3 is in e22, put in the number from cell g11

Cells G9, G10 and G11 were originally the sum of another cell, that was
calculated with a formula. I changed this to paste the value of the formula
instead of the sum, but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks for your assistance!