Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default Sum only for one month in excel

What you are adding is in column S, so lets assume that One Month is from S15
to S24 then:
=SUMIF(Sheet1!D:D,Sheet2!C5,Sheet1!S15:S24)

C5 is your criteria, so if you probably have change your C5 to something
that will indicate how to identify the month in Column D...

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"kallu kall" wrote:

Hello,
=SUMIF(Sheet1!D:D,Sheet2!C5,Sheet1!S:S) with this formula I have sum for one year,In sheet1 I have data for one year.
How cen I get this data only for one month from sheet1 to sheet2.