Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
xlm xlm is offline

Default Find and Replace

Hi teelee

Assuming you are on sheet3 while already executed the Find/Replace dialog
and want go to sheet1, you need to click on the sheet tab of sheet1 and
EXcel will bring you there without the need to close the Find/Replace.

HTH
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button

Thank You

cheers,

"teelee" wrote:

When I tab it's stays at the find and replace box. What do you mean the sheet
tab?

Thanks

"Luke M" wrote:

Either click the close button if you want it to go away, or select the sheet
tab in Excel. The find & replace box will become passive while you navigate
in XL.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"teelee" wrote:

If i'm in the Find and Replace box how do I go back to the worksheet that I'm
working on?

Thanks in advance