Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
anjarama anjarama is offline

Default inventory

Gordon.
Could you send me an example? Or walk me through how to create cummulative
cells for open stock. I appreciate your help.
Thanks

"Gordon" wrote:

"anjarama" wrote in message
Gordon,
B1 is purchases...
How do you mean cumulative? I cannot get the cost per order if B1 runs
cummulatively. I may be misunderstanding you. Please elaborate.
Thanks again

You need to have a cell for Opening Stock. Then a list of orders despatched
with a sub-total. Your current stock (not taking account of any Purchases)
is Opening Stock minus the sub-total of Orders despatched. In a very simple
way.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level