Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Premo Chris Premo is offline

Default Change All Instances of a Cell Reference in a Formula

AlwaysFroosh! wrote:

Is there an easy way to change all instances of a cell reference with
one action? For example, when you enter a particular cell, Excel
hightlights on the spreadsheet all of the references within that
formula, and if you click on the border of one of the references, you
can drag it to a new location. However, if you have more than one
reference to that cell within the formula, it only changes one of
those references, and you end up having to drag the cell repeatedly
for each reference. I was thinking maybe there would be a shortcut
like holding control or alt or some other combination to drag all of
them at once, but I can't find it. Does anyone know of a shortcut
like this?

Search and Replace (Ctrl-H)????