Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Number of dates falling in a date range

Yeah, that sounds like that was the "problem". Personally, I find all those
"warnings" to be annoying so I have them all turned off.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Cralis" wrote in message
I'm not 100% why I was getting the error. What happened was I created
the formula, which had a logic error. That is, it never displayed an
error, but the output was unexpected. I copied that formula to all the
rows below...

When I edit a rows forumla with your correct version, it gave the
error.. something about an inconsistant formula. I then copied that
formula to all the rows again, and it was fine. Was it reporting that
this row (that I had just edited) wasn't the same as all the other
rows, and because I had copied them... Excel was just warning me that
it wasn't the same as all the copied cells?

(Hope that's understanable... :)