Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian R Ian R is offline

Default How do I avoid duplicating info on my spreadsheet?...

Hi

I have a spreadsheet to manage all my quarterly and annual subscriptions.

Of course the subscriptions all occur in different months.

Currently I have the details of each subscription in rows.

One column has a text note of the months the payment is due in (e.g Dec,
Mar, June, Sept,) and another column shows the day number when the payment
is due.

Ive sorted them according to the day number but I'd like to be able to see
when the next payment is due for each one and sort them by date.

I'm sure there is a better way to do this other than duplicating a given
subscription for each month it is due.

I'm not sure how I can achieve this and would appreciate any pointers.

Is there a template for this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance for any input and your time.

Ian