Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Joe[_12_] Joe[_12_] is offline

Default Using Macros for Data Entry?

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in
:

It will be a little hard for people here to recommend anything to you
without knowing what data you are talking about and how that data is
supposed to look (examples would be useful) and what columns and/or
rows (depending on your layout) that data goes in.

date tool crimp size operator
12/12/2008 HT A-001 0.0386 Joe

Like I said, simple, the tools are listed in another spreadsheet so
populating fields with other data from other sources would be nice. I'm
gonna try the Userdata tutorial on Monday. I suspect I've used it
before, if it doesn't work I'll come back Rick.

I'm not looking for specifics, I just want suggestions for an easy way
to collect data, check the data for basic errors so it all looks the
same, and add it to the end of a spreadsheet/log

Doesn't have to be specific, I can figure that out on my own.

--
Joe