Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copying Tab references

Assuming Register is first sheet in workbook and you have data in A1:A10

Also assumes you have 10 or fewer FOx sheets

More sheets would require larger range in column A of Register sheet

Sub Formula_Increment()
Dim mytext As String
Dim iCtr As Long
mytext = "=Register!A"
For iCtr = 2 To Worksheets.Count
With Worksheets(iCtr).Range("A1")
.Value = mytext & iCtr - 1
End With
Next iCtr
End Sub

Gord

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:58:04 -0800, Swansea Jack
wrote:

Gord

Thanks ! this works fine ... now my next problem ...

How do I copy from the register on the front tab all entries say in cells A1
to A10, into cell A1 on tab F01, then from A2 into cell A1 on tab F02, from
cell A3 into A1 on tab F03, etc,etc .... ???

i.e. copying down the rows, into the same cell on each of the tabs ?