Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default How do I connect to access 2007 data from excel?

You will need to navigate to and show the contents of the folder that
your Access file is in.

Marilyn Myers wrote:
Sorry about the confusion!! From Excel 2007: Data, External Data, From
Access, Select Data Source....My Access 2007 Database is not listed. I have
two queries in Access that I want to connect to to create a chart and have
the info updated when changes are made in Access. I have "Access 2007 for
Dummies" and it stated to create charts in Excel instead of Access. Why does
Access not show up in Select Data Source?
Thanks
Marilyn

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
confused. if you are linked, then you are connected. ????
what are you trying/needing/wanting to do?

regards
FSt1

"Marilyn Myers" wrote:

I have a link to Excel 2007 data in Access 2007 and when changes are made in
Excel... Access is updated. I have tried to connect to Access data from
Excel and the query I need is not an option. What am I doing wrong? (P.S. I
am really new to Access and I am not a programmer.) Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Marilyn