CyberTaz

Hi redb-

Apology for my earlier reply. Misread your post, and although what I offered
would work if your formulae & data in rows _or_ columns, it won't if the
formulae are in a column & your data is in a row. Sorry for the mis-info.

Bob's suggestion is a much better and more effective solution if that is how
your data is set up. As per your example, select the cells in column A,
'Find' for 30 & 'Replace' with 31.

Regards |:)

"redb" wrote:

In column A, I have a number of formulae that refer to other cells on the
worksheet. For example, in A1, the formula is = BB30, A2=BD30, A3=BG30, etc.
In these formulae, the columns are all different, but the row number is
always the same.

However, I need to update the formulae to reflect a new row, so that
A1=BB31, A2=BD31, A3=BG31. The old column references will stay the same, and
the row references will all be the same number. Is there a way to do this
quickly and easily for a large number of formulae?

Thanks!