Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default VLOOKUP

I want to have it look up another sheet in a different
workbook and I don't know how.

Open the other file.
Start typing in the formula:

=VLOOKUP(A47,

When you get that far use your mouse and point to the table in the other
file. Excel will add the path for you. Then just finish the rest of the
formula. When your done and satisfied with the result, close the other file.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"sydney" wrote in message
Right now I have =VLOOKUP(A47,'NAME AND PRICING'!A1:B2779,2, FALSE)

but the file is too big to save the list in this workbook.

The table_array is 'NAME AND PRICING'!A1:B2779 and I want to have it look