Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SkyscraperCM SkyscraperCM is offline

Default In need to link Columns between sheets of a workbook?

I have a worksheet that I use to log the process of contract negotiations. I
have set up columns that correspond to a data point and rows corresponding
with the specific contract. My client thinks that the log I have is to
detailed for their use, and frankly they don't need all the information in
the log. I was hoping to be able to create a summary sheet that would only
include the columns that the client requires, however it doesn't seem to be
possible to copy whole columns (including the cell formatting) without going
cell by cell. Is there a way to link the sheets without going cell to cell,
so that as I update the more detailed log, the summary log will be
automatically updated?