Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default Multiple criteria in autofilter

you can not set formulas on the filter criterias, but you may want to set an
additional column where you could set a multiple conditional function(IF,
AND, OR) and then filter using the new column.
If you post some data it maybe easier to come up with a more detailed answer.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"BASFMark" wrote:

I want to use autofilter for more than 2 filter criteria, i.e.
equals 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 7....

Is there a function I can use in the right half of the 'custom autofilter'
window to allow this?