Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jess Jess is offline

Default Adding Daily

I know I have asked this question before, but it is still not working for me!!
I really need to know how to input a formula, so that everyday, without me
having to manually change the numbers, the numbers will increase by 1.

The formula =desirednumber+TODAY()-39781 was working for me for a little
while, but when I tried to input new numbers into my spreadsheet, the formula
automatically added eleven! Is there any way of calculating the excel date to
change that at all?
I need to know this formula.
Thanks!