Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rfk100 rfk100 is offline

Default argument separator not working

Dave, Thankyou. That was the problem, no separator was selected. Now it is
working. Thanks again.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd go into windows control panel, regional settings and make sure that the list
character is a comma.

rfk100 wrote:

When entering a function like "countif", the tool tip shows a square where
the comma should be in the tool tip and I can not get past the range portion
of the function. I have re-installed excel 2003 and still have the same
problem. Is there some system setting that has changed? I can not use excel
the way it is.

--

Dave Peterson