Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Button availability

Rather than put the buttons on a worksheet, put them on a custom toolbar that
you dock up top with the other standard toolbars.

Use the Open event macro to display this custom toolbar.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200819

"Jeff Parrott" wrote:

I have several macros in a workbook and I want to assign them to buttons to
make it easier for new people to use the workbook. However I commonly am
required to add new worksheets and would like the buttons to be available on
the new sheets. Is there any way to make the buttons available on all
worksheets without the need to locate them on a worksheet dedicated for that
sole purpose?
--
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right. - Henry Ford