Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bakbuk bakbuk is offline

Default IRR showed #NUM!

Oh I see...so the problem is that the numbers are big...
I followed your step but divide by 1000...yup, it returned 26.43%. They're
big because they're in IDR currency. This really helped me, thanks a lot!
Now, I have better knowledge to handle big numbers. Phew...case closed then.
Thanks again, really!

Best Regards,

"Niek Otten" wrote:

I get #NUM too.
Your numbers are quite big. If I divide all numbers by 100, I get 26.43%.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"bakbuk" wrote in message
I still have the problem with this matter. I tried it at my friend's
computer
and the result is still the same (#NUM!). I also tried by creating a new
excel file but contain the same value, and it happened again. Both of us
use
Office2007, saved and tried the file in .xls and .xlsx format. Is there
something wrong? thanks again.