Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PMBO PMBO is offline

Default Excluding leap days in a formula

Ron -
I'm using a simple datedif =DATEDIF(A1,A2,"d")

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:05:00 -0800, PMBO
wrote:

Is there an excel function which could subtract (-1) from a formula if the
dates included the leap day? I don't want to count that one additional day
in a leap year; I know I can include a -1 in my formula, but I'm looking for
something that will decide if it's a leap year and automatically subtract it
from my date difference formula.

Your formula can be altered to not count Feb 29. Post your formula and someone
will show you how to account for that.
--ron