JulieD

Hi

if you save your "forms" as templates (file / save as, change "save as type"
to template) ... before you fill them in then you can get a "new" one each
month by doing file / new ... and if you're using Ver 2000 you should see
your template straight away, if you're using Ver 2002 / Ver 2003 .. they're
under the "templates" section on the task pain - look under "on my computer"
or similar.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"nanabob" wrote in message
I have several forms I have to fill out monthly. They are in excel. How
can
I have a new form each month after I email the info back to recepient?