JulieD

Hi Steve

there's a problem with VBA Help and looking up functions directly.

In the "ask a question box" type "worksheet functions" and you'll see a help
entry on "Using Microsoft Excel Worksheet Functions in Visual Basic" if you
click on there it will give you details and also provide another link to
"List of Worksheet Functions Available to Visual Basic".

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Steve Haack" wrote in message
Don,
Thanks for the quick response. I tried that and not help came up. I've
noticed that I don't get the interactive help before on things. Is there a
way to turn that on and off (perhaps I inadvertantly turned it off and
didn't
know it). Also, does it matter where the code is being put? I am trying to
put it on a worksheet object using a Change event.

Thanks again,
Steve

"Don Guillett" wrote:

in the vbetype vlookup and touch the enter key. HELP will appear

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steve Haack" wrote in message
I would like to be able to call some of the excel built-in functions
(specfically VLOOKUP) in some code. Can someone point me to an example
of

how
to do this?

Thanks,