Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Removing part(s) of text from downloaded data

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:40:04 -0800, CAT wrote:

Hi Ron,
Thank you. I have never used VBA (although I have a book about it); I will
try and follow your instructions in a new book: copy and paste my downloaded
lists in it and see what happens. Just in case I do it all wrong, how can I
get rid of a VBA Code and start again? I know it's not as simple as clearing
a formula from a worksheet.

Thank you again
CAT

You can just delete everything in the module that you created (in the VB
Editor).

Or you can right click on the module name in the Project Explorer window (it'll
probably be Module1), and select "Remove module" from the drop-down list. When
it asks if you want to save it first, select No.
--ron