Steve Haack

Don,
Thanks for the quick response. I tried that and not help came up. I've
noticed that I don't get the interactive help before on things. Is there a
way to turn that on and off (perhaps I inadvertantly turned it off and didn't
know it). Also, does it matter where the code is being put? I am trying to
put it on a worksheet object using a Change event.

Thanks again,
Steve

"Don Guillett" wrote:

in the vbetype vlookup and touch the enter key. HELP will appear

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steve Haack" wrote in message
I would like to be able to call some of the excel built-in functions
(specfically VLOOKUP) in some code. Can someone point me to an example of

how
to do this?

Thanks,
Steve