Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default creating an IF macro in Excel 2003

It may be easier to just have you send your workbook to my address below
with a complete explanation and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ronda" wrote in message
I konw how to do the sort but when it comes to deleting just the data that
needs to be deleted how do I do that? The number of rows to be deleted
will
always be different.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

yes

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ronda" wrote in message
I am creating a new worksheet that will be an order form for my
supplier.
the
information input on the worksheet will pull from an existing
worksheet.
After all the information is entered in the new worksheet I need to
create
macro that will sort and delete rows based on weather or not there is
data
in
the cells. The sort and delete will be different on every order. Can a
macro
do this??