Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com Joe_Hunt via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Adding number of rows

Hello,
I'm trying to create a report using VBA, and I think I've got it all down
except for one step, and that is to add 35 blank lines between each of 130
numbers. This is pulling data from lots of places with this being step # 2,
and when this part is done everything else shouldn't be a problem. If it's
relevant step 1 in this process pulls a $ value from two cells on 65
worksheets into a column. Below is what I've got now from an earlier process
that I tried to modify and it doesn't work. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Sub SherrysUpload2()

For i = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
If Cells(i, 1).Value < Cells(i - 1, 1).Value Then
Rows(35).Insert
End If
Next